- No new information at this time
- American Legion Auxilliary Girls’ State will be held on the campus of Carroll College in Helena from Sunday, June 13 through Saturday, June 19, 2021. This year only, Delegates to ALA Girls State may be selected from girls who have completed their junior or senior year of high school, have an interest in government and current events, show strong leadership abilities and have high moral character. Please see Mrs. Stevens if you are interested in applying. Deadline to apply to be a Delegate from Rapelje School is April 16, 2021.
Montana Wilderness School
- The Montana Wilderness School is an outdoor education organization based in Bozeman, MT, providing multi-week wilderness expeditions for youth ages 14-18.
- Financial aid is available.
- Visit https://www.montanawildernessschool.org/ for more information.
- Find the Board of Regents Rigorous Core Requirements here.