- American Legion Boy’s State 2020 will be held June 7th – 12th at Carroll College, Helena, MT. Any junior boy interested in attending can visit with Mrs. Stevens for more information. Please let Mrs. Stevens know by March 17th if you are interested. Additional information can be found at the links below:
- American Legion Auxiliary Girls’ State 2020 will be held June 14th – June 20th at Carroll College, Helena, MT. Any junior girl interested in attending can visit with Mrs. Stevens for more information. Please let Mrs. Stevens know by March 17th if you are interested.
St. Vincent’s Summer Student Volunteer Program
- St. Vincent Healthcare is once again hosting summer student volunteers. Please see the flyer with program information, age requirements, and application information:
Billings Clinic Student Volunteer Program
- Explore and learn about health careers while being a student volunteer at Billings Clinic.
Montana Wilderness School
- The Montana Wilderness School is an outdoor education organization based in Bozeman, MT, providing multi-week wilderness expeditions for youth ages 14-18.
- Financial aid is available.
- Visit https://www.montanawildernessschool.org/ for more information.
MedStart 5-Day Summer Program
- A 5-day summer camp for incoming junior and senior students in high school hosted at Montana State University Billings that focuses on healthcare degrees and careers.
- For more information, visit: http://www.scmtahec.org/high-school/medstart/
- Application deadline is March 6, 2020
- Find the Board of Regents Rigorous Core Requirements here.